Augmented Reality Stammtisch München
The “Augmented Reality Stammtisch München” was a regulars’ table on AR and VR…
- for you to get to know and get involved in the AR & VR community
- to exchange new ideas and crazy concepts
- to show off with new technology done by your own or by others ;)
- to gather ideas for new projects
- to discuss the status quo or upcoming hard- & software
- to network
- … or just for a beer chatting about something completely different!
I organized the #ARMUC event for many years, but since I moved on to Canary Islands, I’m organizing the #MRLPA meetup on mixed reality. Please check out the linkedin group for it. If you are in Munich and want to connect with the AR/VR people, please check out the event of the nice fellows of XR Bavaria!
I’m also organizing a virtual AR meetup in VR once in a while. Be sure to join our linkedin group to get the news. See the virtual meetup page here or directly join our LinkedIn group page.
How it started…
ARMUC01 – First AR Stammtisch on March, 2nd, 2010.
We gathered two hand full of people chatting about all the cool topics. Location was Restaurant Wassermann, Fraunhoferstraße. Obviously the biggest part was people from metaio and RTT as their offices lie in Munich. We hope to welcome more people from all kind of fields and other companies next time! So spread the word! And because we are so cool and hightech we have stereoscopic anaglyph pictures of the night: